December 21, 2020
Allie Moss & Bess Rogers are accomplished singers, songwriters, recording artists, and members of Ingrid Michaelson's band. They make their living creating and singing beautiful harmonies. In this open Zoom workshop, they’ll take a harmony-rich Holiday song and break it down, isolating each vocal part for you to hear. In the 90-minute fully interactive workshop, go deeper into arranging, learning, and singing 3-part harmonies.
In this workshop you'll...
• learn more about hearing, creating, and arranging parts
* you'll get a vocal warm-up that will double as an ear-training workout, especially as relates to the arrangement you'll be singing
• have a chance to sing each part in the privacy of your spot(!) as you are finding your way
• receive recordings with individual parts highlighted or muted so you can learn and practice singing each part (melody and harmonies), working to blend with the other parts
• be able to study those recordings on your own time to better understand their choices in blend, phrasing, tonality, and more and compare those choices to ones you make
We held this event as a suggested donation of $20. In the holiday spirit, ALL are welcome to view and have these materials through Christmas Day. Thank you for donating what you can.