DIGITAL MARKETING & THE MODERN MUSIC BUSINESS, CLASS 1
SPECIAL INDUSTRY GUESTS FOR THIS 2017 CLASS SCHEDULED TO INCLUDE...
- Catina Acree Dickson - Head of Digital Marketing Kid Ina Corner (Alex Da Kid's Company)
- Charley Greenberg - Partner The 740 Group / Capitol Records
- Isabel Quinteros - Founder PR Works
- Dimplez - Founder Ijeoma and Director of Digital marketing at Capitol Records
- Gino Sesto - Founder Dash Two (YouTube Video Campaign Company)
In this class, in addition to learning in detail from experts in the field of digital pr, social media, video, and advertizing platforms, weekly assignments will be designed to help class members
- find your niche in the market
- brand identity and story
- build a list of possible collaborators / partnerships
- and create a marketing budget specific to your project
Class meets 6 Wednesdays starting 11/1/17, on-campus & online/on-demand, with no class the night before Thanksgiving (11/22/17).
LEARN MORE OR ENROLL IN THE FULL 6-WK CLASS, ON-CAMPUS OR ONLINE:
BONUS: Watch this DIGITAL MARKETING & THE MODERN MUSIC BUSINESS, OPEN EVENT from 10/18/17
(6-Week Class Starts WED 11/1)