When: 8 Wednesday nights, 7:30-10pm. Class begins Wednesday, May 22, 2013.
Tuition: $450 for 20 hours of course instruction
This class is for me if...
- I am an intermediate to experienced singer, and I want to explore my potential as a performing artist.
- I want to become a great phraser so that my melodies FEEL even better.
- I am trying to develop my SOUND and STYLE and need help authentically doing that as a singer.
- I have a background in another area (opera, musical theater...) and I want to become a relevant, in-demand pop/country/rock/R&B/hip-hop singer.
- I sound fine, but I lack confidence on the stage or in the studio.
- I want to command a room and know what to do in the spotlight.
- I want to feel present in every song and deliver truthful emotion--whether I wrote the songs or not.
- I want to become a riveting interpreter of material and a powerful messenger of the song's message.
Interested in studying VOCAL TECHNIQUE with Michael GOODRICH? He teaches an 8 Week Vocal Technique Class. See the registration page for details.
To see a full list of courses, including dates and tuition amounts, or to register for one or more classes, click the big blue button below.
To have someone contact you personally to discuss your best plan of study, please call 818-848-7664 OR fill out this form.
About the instructor
From Michael Goodrich's own website:
I’ve spent years developing Activation Voice Control ™, a method that teaches you to activate perfect singing instantly.
I’ll teach you how to control your voice, how to control your fears, your emotions and your mindset, so that when you are performing you can, on-demand, move into the right state and GO!
This methodology provides singers, actors and speakers the confidence and certainty to consistently perform at peak levels.
AVC allows you to “Snap your fingers” and be in command of your voice without ever worrying if your voice is going to control you.
Isn’t that the feeling we always wanted?
No more embarrassment or humiliation when your voice cracks or you miss that high note. No more feeling “I’m not good enough” or “I don’t like my voice” or “Why can I do it at home but I choke at the audition!”
Most other techniques try to teach you how to sing better. AVC teaches you how to be in control of your singing, versus wondering and worrying about whether your voice is going to deliver. This will give you confidence and certainty every time you sing or perform.
The same confidence and certainty that a tightrope walker has when she walks across a tightrope at a thousand feet above the ground – with no net! Every time!
It’s really voice on demand when the pressure is on!
“Create a voice by design, not by default.”